Follow this procedure to charge the rechargeable battery pack for the nursery monitor receiver.
IMPORTANT: The nursery monitor receiver must be turned off while charging.
- Open the battery compartment lid of the nursery monitor receiver.
- Insert the rechargeable battery pack into the battery compartment.
NOTE: Ensure that the battery wires are positioned properly so they are not pushed out of the compartment when closing the lid.
- Close the battery compartment lid.
- Open the DC IN 9V jack cover.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the DC IN 9V jack, and then plug it into a working wall outlet.
- The CHARGE indicator will lite when the batteries are receiving power.
- Approximately 15 hours is required to charge the battery to its full capacity.
- The CHARGE indicator remains lit, even after charging has been completed.