The display provides separate audio inputs that correspond to each video input. Follow this procedure to test each audio input and continue troubleshooting if no sound is heard from the LCD speakers.
- Verify that the audio cable is plugged into the audio input selected by the Input button.
- Plug the audio cable into the other audio input.
- Press the Input button to select the new audio input.
NOTE: No video will be displayed on the LCD unless the video connection is also moved, or another source is connected to the corresponding video input.
- Plug a set of headphones into the headphone output of the monitor.
NOTE: If sound is heard from the headphones, but not the speakers, service on the display will be required.
- Plug a set of headphones into the headphone output of the computer to confirm the computer is functioning properly.
NOTE: If no sound can be heard through the headphones, the computer is experiencing sound issues. Contact the computer manufacturer for further troubleshooting.