Follow the steps below on how to export video from a computer to a camcorder using DVgate Plus™ 1.x software.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the camcorder is properly connected and turned on to the VTR or playback mode.
- Click the Start button, point to All Programs, point to DVgate Plus, and click DVgate Plus.
NOTE: If the Mode Select Guide window appears, click the Cancel button.
- On the DVgate Plus window, ensure that Output Mode is displayed.
NOTE: If Output Mode is not displayed, click the Go to Output Mode folder to switch to the output mode.
- In the Output to window, click the DV, MICROMV, or HDV button to select the output device.
- In the Clip List window, click the Add files button.
- In the Add files window, click the file to be added.
- Click the Open button.
- Repeat steps 4-6 to select any additional files to be added.
- In the Clip list window, click the video file to be exported.
- In the DVgate Plus window, click the Output button.
- In the Output to external device box, click the OK button.
NOTE: Depending on the size of the video file to be exported, there may be a pause in the completion status bar.
- In the DVgate Plus box, click the OK button.