Follow this procedure to troubleshoot power issues when using the battery.
- Verify that the battery is connected correctly to the player.
- Charge the battery completely.
NOTE: A complete charge takes approximately 2.6 hours.
- Verify that the HOLD switch is in the OFF position.
- Attempt to power on the player using the AC adapter.
- If the DVD player powers on with the AC adapter, the battery needs to be replaced.
- If the DVD player does not power on with the AC adapter, service will be required .