If the control buttons will not allow access or navigation through the camera menu, follow the steps below.
- Turn off the camera.
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment.
- Let the camera set without power for 30 seconds.
- Reinsert the battery into the battery compartment.
- Turn on the digital camera.
- Attempt to use the control button to navigate through the camera menu.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.