Follow this procedure to troubleshoot when the remote control will not turn on.
- Connect the AC adapter to the remote control.
- Plug the AC adapter into a working electrical wall outlet.
- Allow the remote control to charge for over an hour.
- If the remote control does not turn on after charging, perform a reset .
- If the issue is still not resolved, allow the remote control to continue charging up to 8 hours.
IMPORTANT: If using the supplied battery recharging stand, ensure that the main contacts are clean and making good contact with the remote control.
NOTE: After the remote control has a sufficient charge, it should turn on automatically.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required.