The USB driver is installed on the computer when installing the supplied Picture Package® software.
Follow the steps below to install the software with the USB driver:
IMPORTANT: The camcorder should not be connected to the camcorder during this procedure.
- Turn on the computer.
IMPORTANT: When using the Windows® 2000 Professional, Windows XP, or Windows Vista® operating system, log into the computer as the Administrator.
- Insert the supplied Picture Package CD into the CD-ROM drive.
NOTE: The Picture Package installation screen should automatically appear. If the installation screen does not appear, double-click My Computer and then click the icon that represents the drive with the Picture Package CD.
- At the Picture Package installation screen, click the Install button.
- Follow the on-screen information to proceed with the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, restart the computer.
- Additional support for the software is available from the Picture Package Web site at http://www.ppackage.com.