Follow the steps below to troubleshoot if one or more of the buttons on the remote control will not operate.
IMPORTANT: For specific information about how to perform any of the steps below, consult the instruction manual of the remote control.
- Ensure the buttons on the remote control are not locked.
- Turn off the remote control for a few seconds.
- Turn the remote control back on and test the button(s).
- If the issue is not resolved, reset the button(s) back to factory specifications.
- Reprogram the button(s) using the learning function.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing the troubleshooting steps suggested, the remote may to be replaced.
NOTE: Not all buttons have the capability of being reset to factory specifications without resetting the entire remote control.