Follow these steps to remove a registered device from the LocationFree® Base Station.
- On the computer, open the LocationFree Player software.
- In the Base Station Selection window, click the BaseStation Settings button.
- Click the Enter button.
- Enter the User name and Password.
- Click Advance Setup .
- Click Device Registration .
- In the List of Registered Devices choose the device you would like to remove.
- Click Delete .
- Click Delete to confirm that the registration will be deleted.