Synchronization of the Reader to the Reader™ (eBook) Library software will ensure that all selected content imported into the Reader Library software will be transferred to the Reader.
NOTE: The Reader Library software allows for synchronization of the internal memory of the Reader or any memory card media that is inserted in the Reader at the time of synchronization. To synchronize with the inserted memory card media, in step 3, click the arrow next to the media card in the Reader Library software.
- Open the Reader Library software.
- Connect the Reader to the computer.
- In the Reader Library software window, in the left pane, click the arrow next to Reader.
- Under Reader, click Sync.
- In the right pane, click the box to select the file(s) to synchronize.
- In the lower right corner of the software, click the Sync Now button.