IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
NOTE: You must install the Windows Media® Player version 11 (included with your portable player) or later software for playlist support on your portable player.
- In the left pane, click Create Playlist, type the name of your playlist, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Right click the newly created Playlist and then click Edit in List Pane.
- In the left pane, under Library, click to select a view such as Artist or Album.
NOTE: The steps in this solution will be with Album view selected.
- Double-click an album that contains songs that you would like to add to your Playlist.
- Drag and then drop the tracks to the playlist in the right pane.
- Repeat these steps for other albums and songs.
NOTE: Use the back arrow to return to the Library.
- After you have finished creating the Playlist, click the Save Playlist button.
- If you would like to transfer the playlist to your portable player, connect the player to the computer at this time.
- Once the player is recognized, in the left pane, under Playlists, drag and then drop your playlist onto the portable player in the right pane.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the songs and playlist to your portable player.