Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the radio not functioning.
- Verify that the radio selector is set to the desired radio function.
- If available, change the radio function to AM, FM, Weather, TV, or another selection available on your radio.
- If available, ensure the radio Hold switch is not activated.
- Tune the radio to a different station.
- Ensure fresh batteries are installed.
- If the unit uses an AC adapter, try playing the radio with the AC adapter plugged in.
NOTE: If the above steps do not resolve this issue, service will be required .