Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue.
- Verify that all audio/video (A/V) or coaxial cables are connected properly.
- Verify that the television is set to the correct channel or video input for viewing Live TV programming from the digital network recorder.
- Verify that the digital network recorder is setup to receive an incoming signal.
- Turn off the digital network recorder.
- Unplug the power cord of the digital network recorder from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the digital network recorder.
- Is the issue is still not resolved, you may try changing the A/V or coaxial cables.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.