Dual Capture is the ability of the camcorder to simultaneously take a picture while recording a video or you can set it to automatically release the shutter when it detects a smile.
Follow these steps to use Dual Capture.
- Turn ON the camcorder.
- Press the START/STOP button to start recording.
- While recording, press the PHOTO button on the camcorder.
To set the camcorder to automatically take a still image when it detects a smile:
- Touch Menu on the LCD screen.
- Select Camera/Mic.
- Select Face.
- Select Smile Shutter.
- Select Dual Capture.
- You cannot use Smile Shutter when recording mode is set to the highest quality FX or PS and the frame rate is set to 60p.
- Smiles may not be detected depending on recording conditions, subject conditions and the setting of your camcorder.