Support and troubleshooting questions regarding specific aspects and operation of the Google Play™ Store should be referred to Google. But there are some steps that can be performed on the tablet that may resolve some minor issues.
Follow these steps whenever you have an issue with the Google Play Store.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Apps.
- In the Apps screen, tap to select the All tab.
- Under the All tab, scroll to locate and then tap the Google Play Store.
- Because each of the next three steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the functionality of the application after tapping each button and before tapping the next.
- You will be presented with a confirmation prompt after tapping each button. At each prompt, tap OK.
- In the Google Play Store info screen, tap the Force Stop button.
- If the problem persists, tap the Clear Cache button.
- If the problem still persists, tap the Clear Data button.
If the problem persists even after following all the steps above, then you will need to contact Google for further information, support and troubleshooting.