By default, the Xperia® tablet is set to automatically rotate when turned. Follow this procedure if you wish to fix the view orientation and disable the automatic rotation feature.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Accessibility.
- In the Accessibility screen, turn the tablet screen to the orientation you wish to fix it at and then tap to remove the check mark in the box next to Auto-rotate screen.
The screen will now stay at the selected orientation even when turned.
IMPORTANT: To re-orient the screen at any point, just repeat this procedure to place the check back in the box next to Auto-rotate screen.