With the Active Clip feature, you can easily clip an image displayed on the computer screen. You can save the image you clipped and use it in the document you are editing with other apps.
To temporarily disable the Active Clip feature to avoid accidentally triggering it when using the lower button of the pen to perform a right-click, follow these steps.
- On the keyboard, simultaneously press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Delete key combination to open the Task Manager.
- In the Task Manager window, in the lower left corner of the window, click More details.
- On the Processes tab, under Background processes, find and then click to highlight Active Clip, and then click the End task button.
- The Active Clip feature is now disabled.
- The Active Clip feature will automatically run as a background process again once the computer is restarted.
- To use the Active Clip feature again without restarting the computer, run the application from this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Active Clip\Active Clip.exe
- To permanently stop the Active Clip feature from running during start up, disable it from Task Scheduler .