IMPORTANT: Verify that the following requirements have been met before following the steps in this solution:
- You are using a Sony® 4K Ultra HD TV.
NOTE: Other brands of 4K TVs are not supported.
- You have successfully connected the 4K Ultra HD media player to the TV .
NOTE: The TV and media player must be connected to the same active Internet connection.
- Make sure that the 4K Ultra HD TV and the 4K Ultra HD media player are being used in the United States.
NOTE: The media player and the 4K Video Unlimited service are not currently supported outside of the United States.
- Make sure that the latest system software (firmware) has been installed on the 4K Ultra HD TV and the 4K Ultra media player.
NOTE: Updates are available from the settings menu of each device.
Follow these steps to access the 4K Video Unlimited store.
- Using the remote supplied with the TV, press the HOME button.
- Select Applications.
- Select 4K.
- Select Video Unlimited 4K to access the store.
NOTE: Visit the Video Unlimited website for questions and support regarding downloading 4K content and account questions.