There is no way to delete individual pictures in the Picasa® Web Album using the Gallery app. However, you can delete all the pictures by removing the sync option under Google account settings.
Follow these steps to delete all the pictures from the Picasa Web Album.
- At the Home screen, tap Apps & Widgets.
- On the Apps screen, tap the Settings icon.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap Accounts.
NOTE: Tablet S users will see Accounts & Sync instead of Accounts.
- On the Accounts screen, tap to select your Google account.
- On the Google | Sync screen, from the list of all the active sync options, uncheck the box next to Picasa Web Albums.
- In the Settings screen, tap Apps.
- On the Apps screen tap All, and then scroll to and tap Gallery.
- On the App info screen, tap the Clear data and Clear cache buttons.
NOTE: Photos taken with the tablet will not be erased.
All the Picasa Web Album photos should now be gone.