Follow these steps to disable the internal wireless card.
- Press the Windows Logo + X key combination, and then click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click Network adapters.
- Under Network adapters, right-click the Intel(R) Wireless-N or Broadcom device, and then click Disable.
- At the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
- There will be an arrow on the wireless network adapter pointing down indicating that the adapter is disabled.
- To re-enable the wireless network adapter, repeat the steps above and in step 3, click Enable.