A sound delay or audio lag may occur when the HDMI 2 output on the 4K Ultra HD media player is being used to connect a home audio system. Follow the steps below adjust the Lip Sync setting:
- Turn on the TV.
- Turn on the home audio system and set it to the proper HDMI input that is being used for the HDMI 2 output of the 4K Ultra HD media player.
- Using the supplied remote, select Applications.
- Select 4K.
NOTE: Allow a few moments for the 4K player to turn on and the main menu screen to appear.
- Select a movie or program and begin playing it.
- Press the Display button.
- Press the up arrow button and then select Options.
- Select Lip Sync.
- Select an appropriate setting from the available range of 0 ms to 200 ms.
NOTE: This level will depend on the environment, how the system is set up and personal listening preference.