IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The NFC™ compatible mobile device may not respond, vibrate or connect if it is locked or in sleep mode.
Follow these steps to connect the mobile device using the NFC feature.
- If using a protective case with your mobile device, remove the case.
- Make sure that the mobile device is turned on.
- Make sure the mobile device is unlocked.
- Touch the mobile device on the N-marked part of the audio device.
- Some mobile device do not vibrate to indicate a connection. Check the screen of the mobile device to see if there is any activity.
If the mobile device does not pair have following the steps, connect the device using the Bluetooth® feature.