IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the steps below to prevent the icons from showing on the LCD screen of the camera.
- On the camera, press the MENU button.
- Select Custom Settings icon.
- Select DISP Button.
- Select the display item you do not want to show.
- Press the center of the control wheel to uncheck the selected item.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have unchecked each of the desired items.
NOTE: At least one item must be checked to save the settings and exit the menu.
- Press the MENU button.