The 4K Ultra HD Remote application will allow you to control the 4K Ultra HD media player using the compatible Sony® tablet.
IMPORTANT: The application is only compatible with Sony Xperia® Tablet S series and Z series.
Follow the steps below to pair the compatible Sony tablet to the 4K Ultra HD media player:
- Download the 4K Ultra HD Remote application from the Google Play™ store.
- Turn the 4K Ultra HD TV and the 4K Ultra HD media player on.
- Launch the downloaded 4K Ultra HD Remote application on the tablet.
NOTE: Select No if the app will ask if you are trying to connect the tablet to an 84 inch 4K TV or a SONY 4K Projector.
- Enable the tablet control setting on the 4K Ultra HD media player.
- Select Yes, I have launched the app option.
NOTE: The 4K Ultra HD media player will then provide a PIN code that will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Using the tablet, input the PIN on the 4K Ultra HD Remote app.
- Tap Next.
NOTE: After entering the PIN, the remote app will ask for the PlayStation™ Video 4K (previously known as Video Unlimited 4K) login information.
- Log in to your PlayStation Video 4K account.