The NBA® League Pass is a subscription based service that lets you watch professional basketball games provided by the National Basketball Association. The NBA League Pass app provides access to this service on select Internet video devices.
The NBA League Pass app allows you to:
- Stream live NBA games (available on Premium Package only)
NOTE: Live game streams will be available about 10-15 minutes after the actual game start time. You can rewind to the beginning of the game if desired.
- Archive game playback
- Check League scores and League standings
- Access NBA game calendar
- Set Favorites
- DVR Functionality which can let you record the game being watched (available on Premium Package only)
- Check on game highlights (available on Premium Package only)
- See on demand programming from NBA.com and NBA TV including weekly shows and packages (available on Premium Package only)
- Check the statistics by team or player (available on Premium Package only)
- Editorial content (available on Premium Package only)
Follow these steps to use the app:
- Using a computer or tablet go to: http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/
- Choose a subscription package and select Buy Now.
- Follow the steps to create an account and click Next.
NOTE: Be sure to use an E-mail Address and Password that you can easily remember because they will be required when logging in to the app.
- Select Payment Method.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Checkout.
- Using the supplied remote, turn on the Sony® Internet video device.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select the Internet Video icon or Video icon.
- Select one of the games from the calendar.
- Sign in using the E-mail Address and Password from step 3.
- The games available for viewing will vary depending on the subscription selected.
- Games are subject to NBA Blackout policies.