The HAP Music Transfer for Apple® Macintosh® computer is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the Hi-Res Audio player.
The application includes the following features:
- Select multiple folders (up to 100) in which music files are saved on your computer and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD Audio Player.
- In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), the HAP Music Transfer software allows for transferring non-compressed and high-resolution audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- The automatic transfer setting allows you to start transferring files automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD Audio Player when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer.
The software requires a computer meeting the following system requirements:
NOTE: This software is not supported on computers with upgraded operating systems or multi-boot environments.
- Operating systems: Mac OS® X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8
NOTE: Versions 10.6 and 10.7 are supported for the 32-bit OS, and versions 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 are supported for the 64-bit OS.
- CPU: Intel® processor
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
NOTE: This software is not guaranteed to work for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. The following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments