Follow the steps below to perform screen mirroring using the NFC™ technology.
IMPORTANT: Screen mirroring can be performed between the Blu-ray Disc® Home Theater System and a mobile device using the NFC technology if the mobile device is compatible with Miracast® technology. Refer to the manual supplied with the mobile device for information regarding Miracast compatibility and the location or position of the NFC detection area.
- On the Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System remote control, press the MIRRORING button.
- Hold the mobile device near the NFC logo () of the main unit until the mobile device vibrates.
- Once the connection is established, the mobile device screen will appear on the TV screen.
- Press the HOME, RETURN or FUNCTION button to exit screen mirroring.
- The mobile device screen must be unlocked before tapping the mobile device to the main unit.
- If the mobile device is enclosed in a case or skin, remove it.