Follow the steps below if you are not able to see the images from the Personal Content Station on your TV with an HDMI® connection.
- Make sure the HDMI cable is firmly connected the HDMI jack on the TV.
NOTE: We recommend using Sony® brand HDMI cables.
- Tune the TV to the proper HDMI input to receive the signal from the TV.
- On the PCS Manager app installed in your smartphone or tablet, check whether the frame rate that your TV supports is selected.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap HDMI.
- Tap Frame rate.
NOTE: For other settings, leave the options at the default setting Auto.
- Turn off the power of the Portable Content Station, then turn it on again.
- If the same problem occurs repeatedly, please turn on the power of the TV first, then turn on the Portable Content Station.