Follow these steps to project videos from a computer using the projector camcorder.
- Connect the camcorder PROJECTOR IN port to the HDMI® output of the computer using the supplied HDMI cable.
- Face the camcorder projector toward a wall surface.
- Press the PROJECTOR button on the camcorder.
- Select Image from the external device on the LCD screen.
- Select Project.
- Adjust the focus of the projected image using the PROJECTOR FOCUS lever on the top of the camcorder.
- The projected image is larger if you increase the distance between the camcorder and the surface you are displaying the image on.
- The recommended distance is 1.6 feet (0.5m) from the display surface.
- If the terminal of the device connected is not compatible with the HDMI cable (supplied), use an HDMI plug adapter (sold separately).
- You can only operate the PROJECTOR FOCUS lever while projecting images.