Liveview Grading is a PlayMemories™ Camera App that will allow you to add effects on the movies you will record. Liveview Grading has presets that can be seen real-time without using a professional instrument or software.
IMPORTANT: Liveview Grading is only supported on select Sony® camera models. Visit the www.playmemoriescameraapps.com website for information about supported cameras.
Follow these steps on how to use Liveview Grading:
- Turn on the camera.
- Select Menu.
- Select Application.
- Select Liveview Grading and select the desired item.
- Group Selection - The preset settings are classified into groups. Select the preferred preset from the preset groups.
- Preset Selection - When this item is selected, the screen will be switched to the preset selection page.
- Parameter Adj. - Adjusts such items as contrast and sharpness for the selected preset settings to make finer adjustments to your preferred color tone.
- Parameter Reset - Returns the values set using Parameter Adj. to the default values. You can reset parameter values only for the current preset settings or for all preset settings.
- Press the Movie button to record.
- You can change the shooting settings of the camera using MENU or other applicable camera buttons before shooting the image (Movie Exposure Mode (P/A/S/M in Movie mode), Focus mode, Exposure Comp.,White Balance, ISO, File format (AVCHD, etc.). However, that the available setting items vary depending on the camera model.
- After the Preset selection, If you press ADJUST on the shooting standby screen, the screen will be switched to the Parameter adjustment screen. You cannot adjust parameters while shooting.
- When you use the Liveview Grading application, camera functions related to still image shooting cannot be set.