The LED Link indicator of the Bluetooth® speaker will flash when trying to connect to an access point. Once the access point is established, the LINK indicator changes from flashing to staying lit.
The following are some suggestions that may resolve the issue if the LED indicator of the Bluetooth speaker is flashing continuously:
- Try to change the settings if the Bluetooth speaker is connected via wireless LAN connection.
- Verify if the setting of the wireless LAN router is correct.
NOTE: Make sure that the SSID is not hidden. Refer to the instruction manual of the wireless router for more information.
- The WPA or WPA2 security method of the wireless LAN router is recommended.
- Bring the wireless LAN router closer to the speaker to avoid interference caused by 2.4 GHz microwave oven and digital cordless equipment.
- The speaker does not support the 5 GHz band such as IEEE 802.11a for Wi-Fi network.