Check that the shooting settings of your camera are appropriately set.
- When you select some of the shooting settings such as Auto HDR, the effects of this setting will not show on the monitor.
- The shooting settings that can be applied or seen on the monitor vary depending on the model. To check these shooting settings, refer to the instructions manual supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If all are properly set and you still get the same quality of the images, reset the main shooting settings to the default settings by following the steps below.
- On the camera, press the MENU button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Setting Reset or Initialize.
- Select Camera Settings Reset or Rec mode reset.