You can check the focus by enlarging the image before shooting by using the Focus Magnifier function. To set up the Focus Magnifier function, follow the steps below.
- On the camera, press the MENU button.
- Select Camera Settings ().
- Select Focus Magnifier.
- Press the on the center of the control wheel to enlarge the image.
- Select the position you want to enlarge using the UP / DOWN / LEFT / RIGHT button of the control wheel.
- Confirm the focus.
- Press the Shutter button fully down to shoot the image.
NOTE: If you use this function frequently, it is recommended that you assign Focus Magnifier to a custom key. Otherwise, you have to set this setting each time you shoot an image. To assign the Focus Magnifier to a custom key, refer to the instruction manual supplied with the camera. Manuals are posted on your model support page.