Select the link that best describes the issue you encounter when you are using the Netflix® app.
Sign in or account issues
- Can't Sign in to My Account Using a Google TV™ Device
- Some Buttons are Grayed out When Trying to Sign in Using the Google TV device
- Netflix App is Missing
- Error: Feature not available or Service cannot be accessed at this time Appears
- Can't access videos through a proxy server.
- Netflix doesn't support the use of proxy servers.
- Issues When Using Cisco™ / Linksys routers
- Process Timed Out Appears
- The Netflix Menu is Missing Movie Box Art, Search, or My List
- Netflix is Slow or Fails to Connect
- Can't View a Specific Internet Video Channel
- Video Freezes or Rebuffering Appears
- Bad Quality or Distorted Video
- Netflix Freezes or Responds Slowly
- Netflix Goes Back to Home Page When Playing a Movie
- The external device won't display closed captioning on the TV.
If the issue isn't resolved after following the steps provided in the link, it may be an indication that the desired internet channel may be temporarily down. Visit the Netflix Help Center for the most current updates and any additional information.