IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below to access and select a movie or a TV show to watch.
- Using the remote control supplied with the FMP-X10 4K media player, press the HOME button.
NOTE: If the media player menu does not appear, make sure the TV is set to the correct HDMI® input.
- Once the main menu screen appears, you will have 2 main options for accessing 4K Video Unlimited movies and videos to watch.
- Video Unlimited 4K: Allows you to purchase or rent from a huge library of 4K movies and TV shows.
- My 4K Videos: Allows you to easily access the free pre-loaded 4K movies. You also have access to the system settings and notifications.
- Select a movie title or a TV show and press the Enter button.
- Select Buy & Download or Download to Rent.
NOTE: The 4K movies and TV shows cannot be streamed. It must be downloaded to the player before you can watch them.
- Enter your PIN and select OK.
- Once the Download is completed, the Play option will be available when selecting the same movie title.