IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to properly attach the waterproof case to the camera.
- Slide the buckle lock in the direction of  and hold it.
- Hold the circled parts and swing out the buckle in the direction of .
- Open the case cover and insert the camera in the case body.
- Release the REC or HOLD lock switch on the camera.
- Insert the tab of the case body into the slot of the case cover.
- Hook the buckle over the tab on the lower part of the case cover .
- Close the buckle in the direction of , until it clicks into place.
- Close the buckle until the buckle lock returns to the original position.