The Video app on your Android TV™ can't play movies from a camera connected with a USB cable if the frame rate is 121 frames per second (fps) or higher. Connect the camera to the TV with an HDMI® cable to play the video.
The compatible video format and maximum frame rate the TV can play is on the Help Guide:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Help(?).
- Select Help Guide.
- Select Using the the TV with Other Devices.
- Select USB devices.
- Select Supported files and formats.
- Select Videos.
- The camera automatically down-converts the playback frame rate through HDMI to 60 fps.
- Not all cameras are capable of frame rates faster than 120 fps. Check your manual for model-specific information.