Using your PlayStation Network™ account, you can save the play data in one mobile device and view it from another mobile device. To view the play data on another device, follow the steps below.
- Install the Smart Tennis Sensor app on your mobile device.
- When prompted to register a Sign in ID during initial setup, sign in using the PlayStation Network (formerly known as Sony Entertainment Network™ (SEN)) account information that you have on your primary device.
- When you log in the same PlayStation Network account for multiple mobile devices, the play data between devices will be synchronized.
- Even if a movie filmed with Live Mode Video is copied to your other device, it will not copy the play data saved on the primary mobile device.
- It is not possible to view the videos filmed with Live Mode Video on another mobile device.