IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
What Is It?
The Music Center (previously known as SongPal™) network connection function lets you enjoy your music from different wireless speakers and other audio devices in several rooms at the same time. You can create groups with the Music Center app on your smarthphone or tablet (mobile device) or computer and then listen to your favorite song throughout your home.
To use the Music Center network connection function, you need to group select sound bars, wireless speakers, and other audio devices together. Then stream music from different music services, a mobile device, a computer, or your home network in multiple rooms throughout your home.
To enjoy the features of Music Center, you will need the following:
- A mobile device with an Android™ or an iOS™ operating system
- The Music Center app, available on the Google Play™ store and the Apple® App Store® websites
- At least two compatible audio devices
- Make sure to install the latest firmware (software) version of your audio device.
- An active Wi-Fi® network
- What Is Music Center?
- How Can I add Speakers and Other Audio Devices in the Music Center app?
- How Can I Create a Group of Audio Devices When Using the Wireless Multi-room Network Connection Function
- How Can I Play Music on My Grouped Audio Devices Using a Music Center Network Connection Function?
- How Can I Change the Volume of the Audio Devices Using the Music Center app?
- How Can I Change the Name of a Connected Speaker With Music Center?
- Songs from Spotify® Service Don't Play When Using the Music Center Network Connection Function
- Frequently Asked Questions about Group Playback of Music Center Network Connection
- Set Up Wireless Audio and Multi-Room Using Music Center