IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The picture of the Android™ TV may appear bright and faded when playing HDR videos that are not marked by an HDR flag. When playing HDR videos, set the Picture mode to HDR-Video by following the steps below.
- The HDR Video mode will be added through a future software update . Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- To automatically download software updates , set the Automatic software download setting to On.
- These steps only apply to the X93xxC, X94xxC, X90xxC, X91xxC, S85xxC and X85xxC series.
- For all other Android TVs that do not support HDR videos, it is normal for the picture to appear bright and faded. Playback supported video file type to avoid this from happening.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Picture & Display.
- Select Picture adjustments.
- Select Picture mode.
- Select HDR-Video.