What Is It?
You can project the screen of your DPT-S1 Digital Paper System using the Screen Transfer function. You can work while sharing the screen of your device on a big screen, or monitor during group work or conferences.
The following are the main features of Screen Transfer function:
- Display PDF files from you device on a computer screen in color.
- More than one person can view your device's screen at the same time when displayed from a projector that is connected to a computer.
- Display the handwriting on your device in blue or red on the computer screen.
- Operate your device while charging it from a computer.
Enable Screen Transfer
Follow the steps below to enable and setup the Screen Transfer function:
- Press the Home button on your device.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap System Management.
- Tap the check box for Screen Transfer to turn on this function.
- Connect your device to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- On your computer, launch a browser and download the DP Display Output software.
Downloads are posted on your model support page.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to install the Java™ Runtime Environment version 8 Update 25 or higher on your computer for the DP Display Output software to work properly. Visit Java Support Website for more information on how to install the Java Runtime Environment.
- Install the DP Display Output software on your computer.
Note: Procedures on how to install the Digital Paper USB Driver and DP Display Output software vary depending on the operating system installed on your computer. Select the appropriate link below for step-by-step instructions:
- Open the extracted folder and double-click the DP Display Output file for Windows computers, and DP Display Output.jar for Mac computers.
Your device should now appear on your computer screen.
- It may take a few minutes before your device's screen appears on the computer.
- To exit, click the Close button at the upper right corner of the screen for Windows computers and upper left corner for Mac computers.
- You can't charge your device from the computer if the DP Display Output software and Digital Paper USB Driver aren't installed.