Before You Start
- We recommend that you set up your wireless router before you set up your Android TV™ network.
- Contact your router manufacturer if you need to configure the router settings.
Connect to a Wireless Network
You can connect your TV to the internet using the network feature.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under the Network & Accessories category, select Network.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Easy.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- On the Select a way to connect your wireless router screen, choose a connection method.
- If your router has a WPS button.
- Select CONNECT BY WPS BUTTON.
- On your router, press the WPS button.
- Select OK.
- CONNECT BY SCANLIST uses Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) protocol.
- Check your router manual if you don't know the Service Set Identifier (SSID), and security key WEP, or Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA).
- In most home environments, the IP address setting is set to Auto while the Proxy setting is No. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if a proxy connection has been setup.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.