Before You Start
- The setup procedure differs depending on your network and wireless router.
- We recommend that you set up your wireless router before you set up your Android TV™ network.
- Contact your router manufacturer if you need to configure the router settings.
Connect to a Wireless Network
You can connect your TV to the internet using the network feature.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Network & Accessories category, select Network.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Easy.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- If you have a wireless hub, router, or gaming adapter select Wired LAN instead of Wi-Fi.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- To use Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) security, select Connect by scan list.
- Check your router manual if you don't know the Service Set Identifier (SSID), and security key WEP, or Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA).
- To switch to upper case characters, press the up-arrow button on the on-screen keyboard, then press again to go back to lower case.
- The security key is case-sensitive. Enter the security key in its proper case.
- In most home environments, the IP address setting is set to Auto while the Proxy setting is No. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if a proxy connection has been setup.