How to locate the registration code when registering the Internet video device on the Sony Essentials Web site for TVs released in 2010 and 2011.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To locate the registration code when registering the Internet video device on the Sony Essentials Web site for TVs released in 2010 and 2011, follow the steps below.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME menu, select Network.
- On the Network menu, select Activate Enhanced Features.
- Press the SELECT button,
NOTE: The 5-digit registration code is displayed. Make sure to write down the registration code.
- On your computer, go to the Sony Essentials Web site.
- Log in to the web site using your account email address and password.
NOTE: Create an account if you do not have an account yet.
- Once your logged in the web site, click on the link for the Registration.
- In the registration code field, enter the registration code shown in the TV.
NOTE: The TV and the computer should be turned on and remain connected to the Internet while registering to make the pairing successful.
- Follow the instructions shown on the computer to complete the registration process.