IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following if the Hi-Res Audio Recorder app does not start:
- Start another app to see if computer is working.
- Restart the computer if the software application is not working.
Make sure the Hi-Res Audio Recorder app is installed successfully.
NOTE: To check if the app is installed, check the following:
- On the computer, click Control Panel.
- Select Programs.
- Under the Programs, select Programs and Features.
- Check if Hi-ResAudioRecorder is displayed.
Connect the turntable to the computer and power on the turntable.
NOTE: Follow the steps below to check if PS-HX500 is recognized by the computer.
- On the computer click Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Under the Hardware and Sound, select Device Manager.
- Under the Device Manager, select Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Check if PS-HX500 is displayed.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hi-Res Audio Recorder app if the it is not successfully installed.