IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
This article can be used if the portable projector is unable to project images when set to HDMI mode.
- Make sure that the image output from the mobile or the HDMI® output device is not a black screen.
- On the Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application for smartphone,
- Tap Poster
- Tap HDMI
- Press and hold the power button to restart the portable projector.
- Power reset the Wireless unit.
The following messages may also appear on the portable projector screen or on the Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application application. To project the images, follow these steps:
- No Wireless unit found
- Make sure that the Wireless unit is correctly plugged in.
- Make sure that the distance between the Wireless unit and the portable projector may be too long. Adjust the distance between the units to resolve the issue.
- No input from HDMI
- Make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI IN input of the Wireless unit.
- Make sure that the HDMI output feature of the smartphone connected to the Wireless unit is turned on.