IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the steps below to add the Blu-ray Disc® player through the Bluetooth® Settings of the SongPal app.
- Tap the Add device button.
- On the mobile device, select Connect manually through Bluetooth settings.
- Choose the Blu-ray Disc player model from the Bluetooth Settings menu of your Android™ device.
If the Blu-ray Disc player still does not appear in the Bluetooth Settings menu of the Android device, check the following.
- The mobile device or tablet and Blu-ray Disc Player must be connected to the same network.
- Make sure the Blu-ray Disc Player is installed with the firmware version M33.R.0300 or later.
Check the firmware version of Blu-ray Disc player.
- Press the HOME button using the supplied remote control.
- On the HOME screen, select Setup.
- Under Setup, select System Settings.
- Under the System Settings category, select System Information.
NOTE: A separate article on how to update the software of the Blu-ray Disc player is available.