The software of the projector and the Wireless unit can be updated using your smartphone or tablet. When a new version of software is available, a notification will appear on the top right of the portable short throw projector software home screen and appears at the Update item of the Settings menu.
Information regarding Portable Short Throw Projector: Update version 1.7.10
Follow these steps to update the projector:
- Press and hold the power button of the projector to turn it on.
- Using your smartphone or mobile device, tap the Settings button on the home screen of Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application.
- Tap Update.
- Tap Get update, then follow the on-screen instructions to update the software.
When an update for the Wireless unit is included, it is performed after the projector’s software is updated.
It is performed when playing back images from the HDMI® device connected to the Wireless unit.
- Connect the projector to an access point (wireless router) to update.
- It is recommended that you connect the smartphone via Wi-Fi to perform an update because the file size may be large.
and are displayed when Update notifications in Update is enabled. It is enabled by default.
- Enable Auto-retrieve updates in Update to download the software automatically. When the smartphone is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, a new version of software will be downloaded to it. You can reduce the time for the update. The setting is enabled by default.
- How to troubleshoot issues with the Portable Ultra Short Throw application.
- How to view the software version number installed in the Portable Short Throw projector.