IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Depending on the operating system, version and settings, the turntable may not be detected by the computer or the Hi-Res Audio Recorder application when using a USB cable.
If the turntable is not detected by the computer or Hi-Res Audio Recorder application, check the following:
- Make sure the turntable is securely connected to a working AC power outlet.
- Make sure the USB cable is plugged in to both the turntable and the computer.
- Make sure the turntable is set to ON and not on standby mode.
Download and install the latest updates for your computer.
- For Windows® operating system, select the Windows Update in the Start menu.
- For Mac OS®, select Software Update from the Apple menu or download the update from the App® Store.
NOTE: Contact the manufacturer of your computer or its operating system if you are unable to install the updates to your computer.