IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Depending on the operating system, version and settings, the turntable may not be detected by the computer or the Hi-Res Audio Recorder application when using a USB cable.
If the turntable is not detected by the computer or Hi-Res Audio Recorder application, check the following:
- Make sure the turntable is securely connected to a working AC power outlet.
- Make sure the USB cable is plugged in to both the turntable and the computer.
- Make sure the turntable is set to ON and not on standby mode.
Download and install the latest updates for your computer.
- For Windows® operating system, select the Windows Update in the Start menu.
- For Mac OS®, select Software Update from the Apple menu or download the update from the App® Store.
NOTE: Contact the manufacturer of your computer or its operating system if you are unable to install the updates to your computer.