IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following if the Neckband-style wearable device reacts even a voice command has not been sent.
- The Neckband-style wearable device may react depending on the noise of the surroundings. If the device is ready for operation, leave it as is, since it will just timeout after a while.
- If the Neckband-style wearable device starts playing back music files or reading out information from Personalized Radio service, use the wake-up phrase, which is Listen up Nigel and then the voice command Stop to stop the playback.
- If you set to receive Personalized Radio service automatically, turn off this setting in the Future Lab Program N app.
- Uncheck the Smartphone notification on the segment screen of the Future Lab Program N app to cancel reading out the smartphone notifications.
- The notification sound, which reminds you that there are messages related to system information can be muted by pressing the Power button.