IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Neckband-style wearable device displays an inaccurate GPS location due to the following reasons.
- There are objects preventing the Neckband-style wearable device to acquire GPS information, such as, wet cloth or when the device is kept inside a bag.
- A GPS signal is not detected by the Neckband-style Wearable device.
- Check the status screen of the Future Lab Program N app and make sure that FL-N01 receives a GPS signal.
- If Searching appears on the status screen, move to an open area until a GPS signal is received by the Neckband-style Wearable device.
- If the device is used inside buildings or in an overcrowded place, the wrong GPS location information may be displayed.
NOTE: Use the device in an open area to obtain accurate GPS location information.